Gossip is a professional events band based in Dublin but are a nationwide act performing events all over Ireland. Gossip events band comprises of only full time musicians to ensure the best possible quality at every show. Our male and female singers put on a fantastic show.
Gossip band have become one of the most sought after party bands on the Irish scene. They are a 5 piece band with both male and female vocals. This gig is a show – full of energy and theatrics throughout keeping dance floor’s full all night long. They have a huge repertoire from all eras to suit all tastes in music.
Gossip events band have performed all over Ireland at hundreds of weddings, parties and corporate events including international football matches at The Aviva Stadium, The Galway races, The Irish restaurant awards, The Irish print awards. They have also performed at many company corporate events for Google, KPMG, BWG Foods, The Merrion Hotel Christmas party, The Shelbourne Hotel Christmas nights and many more.
Don’t miss out on booking this electric act!
Gossip Band – The Word is out!!
We have a full time management team constantly developing and refining our services and our focus is on delivering a quality show at every event that we are chosen to perform at. Some particulars of our services include:
- We play for 2 1/2 hours at private events
- We also have a professional DJ to follow the band when required
- Our service offerings for weddings include: Ceremony Music, Arrivals Music, Evening Reception, DJ and Residents Bar Acoustic Sessions
- We offer a customized service every time so no two weddings are ever the same
- We are a fully live band and our songs are specifically selected to stand out from the norm as well as the classics which are expected from a band
- Our goal is to fill the dance floor at every one of our events. No one wants tumbleweed running through the dance floor on their wedding night.
- We prefer to dress in formal black tie as standard but we can customise our attire to suit the event
- Your input is very important to us. You tell us what you want and we will make it happen